StrengthLog is a free app, but there is a premium subscription for when you want all bells and whistles.
This Is What You Get When Upgrading to Premium:
- Access to all programs and workouts.
- More advanced statistics, like reports, individual statistics of a certain muscle group etc
- Instant feedback for each set – estimated 1RM, reps-PR etc
- More advanced timer – read this article for more info
- Use RPE/RiR in your workout – read more about it here
- Build workouts/programs based on % of 1RM and/or RPE/RiR – read about the program builder here
We’ll try to make this a bit clearer by highlighting some examples below of different premium functions.
How to Upgrade to Premium
You can purchase a premium subscription directly in the app by clicking Get premium now on the start page (or by going to Settings > Premium > Get premium now).
You can choose between monthly, quarterly, or yearly payments, which will be arranged through App Store/Google Play. This will start a subscription, which will continue until you cancel it.
Please note that if you want to change the payment method and have an Android – you’ll have to cancel the first subscription and let it run out before signing a new one. This is because Google Play allows several subscriptions in the same app simultaneously.