This article is only applicable to users in Sweden.
There are two different ways to buy premium using your wellness stipend, depending on if your employer is registered at one of the wellness portals listed below or not.
If your employer are registered at Benify, Actiway, Wellnet, ePassi or Benefits:
- Log in to your wellness portal.
- Search for “Strengthlog” or “Styrkelabbet”.
- Make the purchase.
- Open up your confirmation email and look for your code (see below).*
- Open up the StrenghtLog app, and go to settings. Click on Register purchase via wellness plan.
- Fill in your code and click on Send.
- We will manually review your request, and activate your premium. Usually, it will be done within 24h (if the request is sent on a working day).
*The different wellness portals have different codes, so depending on your portal, you should be looking for:
- Benify: Ordernummer
- Actiway: Transaktions-ID
- Wellnet: Beställningsnummer
- ePassi: Verifieringskod
- Benefits: Ordernummer (The six first digits)
If your employer is NOT registered at any wellness portal:
If you have a wellness stipend but aren’t connected to any portal, you have to contact us directly. Unfortunately, you can’t make the purchase through App Store or Google Play, because their receipts are not as specified as the Swedish Tax Agency need them to be (for example, the receipt won’t show your SSN.)
To buy premium directly from us:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us that you want to buy premium.
- Make sure that the email contains your first and last name, social security number and invoice adress.
We will send you an invoice and instructions on how to activate your premium through email.
Please note that:
- We can’t help you with a receipt for a purchase you’ve made at App Store or Google Play.
- We only sell 1 year subscriptions through invoices, and the price for that is 895 SEK.
- If you have an ongoing subscription through Apple/Google, you’ll have to cancel it before activating premium though a wellness plan or invoice – it will not happen automatically, and you will be double charged if you don’t cancel it.