As we have been through in earlier articles, the app stores all your personal records for you. But what if you notice that some of the records are incorrect? Here is how you remove it.
How to Remove a Manually Added Record
- Go to the statistics tab, and click on Records.
- Scroll, or search for the exercise you want to have a closer look at.
- In the example below, I’ve chosen my squat records, and as you can see there is something wrong with my 1RM. By clicking on the 1RM I’ll get an overview of all 1RM I’ve made, and at the bottom I can see the 1000kg that’s incorrect.
- The x-symbol indicates that this is a manually added record, so I just need to click on the x to remove the record.
If you cant see the x-symbol, it means that you set the record in an active workout, and then you’ll have to go another way to remove it.
How to Remove a Record That was Made in a Workout
We keep the same example as above but let’s say that the 120kg is the record we want to remove. We can see that it was added through a logged workout and that the date was the 5th of May 2020. So here is how you delete it:
- Go into your training log, and scroll down to the workout you did that day the record was set (the 5th of May 2020 in this example)
- Tap that workout, and then click on the three dots in the upper right corner to open up the menu in the picture below to the right.
- Choose Edit and remove/correct the set that was incorrect. Save the workout, and the record list is now updated!